U.S. Embassy in Spain information - Madrid

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the united states generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler's passport, a travel document issued by the traveler's country of citizenship. The purpose of your inteded travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is requied under U.S. immigration law.

The U.S. Embassy in Madrid provides a verity of emergency and non-emergency services, U.S. citizens visiting our living in Spain

Email: emb.washington@maec.es

U.S. Embassy in Madrid

Telephone: 91-587-2200

U.S. Consulate General in Barcelona

Paseo Reina Elisenda de Montcada, 23

08034 Barcelona


Telephone: (+34) 93 280 22 27

Please note: We are a 3rd party organization that assists with the process of obtaining B1 and/or B2 visas . We are not associated with the Department of State or any government agency. While we make every effort to help you get the visa that you are seeking, we cannot guarantee results in any way. Ultimately, the acceptance of your application will depend on the US government.

We also provide assistance if your to looking to extend status for an existing B1 or B2 with the i-539 form..