Your complete green card application, reviewed by our lawyer and ready to file.
A green card, known officially as a Permanent Resident Card, is a document issued to immigrants to the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) as evidence that the bearer has been granted the privilege of residing permanently.
In order to become a legal permanent resident of the United States (green card holder), you must meet many different aspects of the law before submitting your applications. If you do not meet the requirements, it can easily result in application denial
- Personalized consultation & guidance Document preparation review & submission
- Phone & chat support 7-days a week
- Forms reviewed by our In-House lawyer
- Ability to connect to your attorney to ask additional questions with no extra fee
- We print and mail all forms